Welcome to McMed Urgent Care
McMed Urgent Care is a part of McIntosh Trail Family Practice. We created McMed Urgent Care as a place for patients to receive exceptional care with little wait times, so they can get back to their life, work, and families.
McMed Urgent Care is open 6 days a week. No appointment necessary. We offer self pay prices for visits, lab work and x-ray.
Our vision is to become the premier urgent care facility in Metro Atlanta.
Our mission is to provide exceptional care in a compassionate manner, therefore improving the overall health of our community.
Our team is the same team for McIntosh Trail Family Practice. To learn more about our providers, click here.
- Patient focused: We provide caring, expert services that meet our patient’s needs.
- People: Our teamwork drives our success in the future.
- Family: We treat our patients like family.
- Integrity: We are committed to practicing the medicine the right way.
McMed Urgent Care offers immediate care for a wide range of illnesses and injuries. Our experienced physicians and advanced practitioners take the time to listen and develop a care plan that is personalized to you. Quality care is provided to people of all ages, and children aged two years and older. Our goal is to get you back to a healthy life at home and work. To read the complete list click here.
- Illnesses (See Examples Listed)
- Job Related Incidents
- Sports Physicals
For Physicals, woman’s wellness and chronic medication refills (diabetes hypertension cholesterol) contact McIntosh Trail Family Practice for a scheduled appointment.
Examples of Visits Seen
- Respiratory Infections
- Cuts, Laceration Repairs
- Ear and Eye Infections
- STD Evaluation
- Insect Bites
- Back Pain
- Minor Orthopedic Injuries
- Stomach Viruses
- Abdominal Pain
- Minor Burns
- Sports Physicals
- On the Job Injuries (Workmans Comp)
- Chest Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Onsite Lab and X-Ray
- Most Insurance Accepted. Click to see your list here.
- Self-Pay Pricing Available.
What to Bring
- Any medications you are currently taking
- Photo ID
- Current Insurance Information